Do not start several sentences in a row with the same one or two words. Each discussion response must be at least 100 â€“ 200 words, including your responses to your classmatesâ€™ posts.
- All written work must be free of grammatical, punctuation and sentence structure errors.
- Please proofread all written work you submit, including discussions and correspondence with me and other students.
It can be tempting to go to an Internet source to gather information when responding to DQs, but you are strongly urged not to use outside resources in answering DQs. If it is discovered that you are, and you have not correctly cited your source(s), or given correct reference credit for anotherâ€™s work, you may receive a 0 (zero) on that specific weekly discussion.
In your own words, answer Learning Objective and remember the 100-200 minimum word limit
1. the early months, most of the newbornâ€™s weight gain is fat. Head-sparing is the phenomenon by which the brain continues to grow even though the body stops growing in a malnourished child.
2. Following neural growth, neurons in some areas of the brain wither from disuse or underuse in the process called pruning.
3. Explain how object permanence serves as an example of stage four of sensorimotor intelligence.
4 Explain how playing with peers may help children build muscles and develop self-control.
5 Describe how children learn from sociodramatic play.
6. Describe the difference between the cognitive, sociocultural, and evolutionary perspectives on sex differences.
6 mins ago