Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word analysis of community policing policy that addresses the following:
- Describe the selected police policy.
- Discuss how the police policy was created.
- Identify the key actors involved in making the policy.
- Provide an example of the policy in use.
- Was the policy effective or ineffective? Explain your answer and provide data or evidence to support your conclusion.
NOTE: This paper is an examination of a particular policy, not general discussions of the chosen topic.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. You must use a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources that discuss criminal justice in the United States, none of which can be more than 10 years old. Law school reviews or bar journal are not considered peer-reviewed. Additional references are highly recommended. Fonts must be Arial or Times New Roman, 10pt or 12pt