MY TOPIC IS: Use of Technology to Detect and Prevent Climate Change. You have done the work for me before for week 1. You should continue with the above topic following these guideline and the question which i mentioned.
NOTE: DUE DATE FEB 4TH BY MIDNIGHT
Problem Statement & Research Question(s)
This assignment consist of two parts. Please combine both parts into one document before uploading to Canvas.
- Watch the video Problem Statement. (Links to an external site.)
- Write a problem statement on the topic created in week 1. Your problem statement must thoroughly describe the problem and include:
- Facts (Shows that your problem is a problem)
- The problem (What is your research problem?)
- Why it is a problem?
- A summary of how you are going to fix the problem
- Watch the video Developing a Research Question. (Links to an external site.)
- Create two research questions for research topic you created in week 1.
- Remember that research questions should focus on the purpose of the research and should provide an answer to the research problem.
- Write a short paper (5 pages maximum excluding non-content pages) on the process of coming up with a good problem statement and research questions.
- Your paper should be detailed enough so that someone can read it and come up with the same or similar research questions.
- The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing) and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the Turnitin originality-checking tool.