Gilles De Kerchove, the European Union Counterterrorism Coordinator, outlines the European strategy to counter terrorism in Chapter 56 of the primary text.
For this assignment
- Compare and contrast how the European Union strategy aligns with the Department of Homeland Security missions and goals.
- Summarize examples of policies and/or procedures that demonstrate how the strategies are different or the same as the US strategy.
- Assess how the European Union and US programs effectively address the common terrorist threat.
The International War on Terrorism assignment
- Must be two to three pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a cover page (Links to an external site.) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement. The thesis must be in both the introduction and the conclusion.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.