Continuing from the previous assignment, it is now important to consider your approach to leading and managing your HR project. Tightly structured projects tend to restrict cross-organizational communication. As such, objectives originate at the top of the project, and are subdivided as they are passed down, resulting in little opportunity for creative contributions. Effective leadership and managing of the project can greatly improve communication and team contributions.
Eetorres, this assignment is a continuation of the paper you helped me with last week. I attached the foundation from assignment 1 as a reminder of the background for this paper.
Also, very important â€“ Please do not submit to me without meeting all guidelines.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Review and understand the types of project manager power listed and defined in the textbook and select and define any two (2) (see selections below – expert and information) you feel would be relevant to your current project and explain why. Be specific.
- Identify and briefly discuss a minimum of four (4) outcomes (possible issues) resulting from managing projects and address how you might resolve the issues. Be clear with your rationale.
- Discuss some increased challenges a project manager may face when leading virtual or global project teams. Recommend a few strategies to deal with the challenges.
- Identify and explain your overall plan for communication management during the project. The plan must be comprehensive and at a minimum address (1) structure, (2) purpose, (3) method, and (4) timing.
Project Manager Power
Expert â€“ Persuading others based upon your own knowledge and skills. Used when others respect your opinion.
Information â€“ Control of information.Used frequently, as a large part of a project managerâ€™s role is to convey information.
- There needs to be 4 quality references that I can easily find and access.
- If you use a book as a reference, I need the complete title, author, edition and page number that the information was retrieved from.
- If it is a direct quote, it needs to be in quotations.
- If an article is used, I have to be able to click on the link and access the article.
- One of the references have to be our current textbook:
Kloppenborg, T. (2019). Contemporary Project Management. (4th ed.). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
This is the instructions for edit the document
Please see my feedback and resubmit with the revisions. On the attachment, I have highlighted the issues to coincide with my comments below:
#1 – Where did you obtain that information? (According to social psychologists…)
#2 – Is this a direct or indirect quote from Muller and Turner, what page is this found on in the book and where can I find this information?
#3 – Is this a direct or indirect quote from Alotaibi and Mafimisebi, what page is this found on in the book and where can I find this information.?
#4 – Where did you obtain this information? (According to statistics, 60%…)
#5 – This is a dangling modifier (The subordinate phrase, “To solve the issue” does not appear to be modifying the subject, “it”.
#6 – The sentence is ended with a proposition. Please do not end sentences with a proposition.
#7 – Is this a direct or indirect quote from Savolainen and Ahonen, what page is this found on in the book and where can I find this information?
#8 – Is this a direct or indirect quote from Binder, what is the page number, and where can I find this information?
#9 – Is this a direct or indirect quote from Marcheka, is this a book or article, what is the page number, how can I find this information?
#10 – Personal pronoun “I” should not be used in formal writing. Please rewrite the information under the headings Purpose, Communication Method, and Timing. I highlighted the ones that need to be changed.
#11 – One of the references must include Klppenborg, T. (2019) Contemporary Project Management (4th ed.).
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments. The references and how they are cited in-text is extremely important. Thank you!!