1. Compare and contrast characteristics regarding prokaryotic cells and eukaryotic cells.
2. List and diagram the structures of the prokaryotic cell.
3. Provide the structures/organelles found in animal and plant cells (FYI: to yourself or a classmate. be able to describe the function of each structure/organelle).
4. Indicate and briefly describe the function macro-molecules found in the membrane (there are 6 basic ones).
5. List the categories of cell transport and their subgroups.
6. Indicate and briefly describe the types of cellular connections.
7. Describe the 3 possible outcomes for glucose circulating in the blood.
8. Indicate the importance of chloroplasts and describe the activity of the functional sub-components.