Risk and Budget Management
“Risk management should be a planned activity and not regarded as an activity given cursory attention.”
Based on your understanding of the topic, create a report in a Microsoft Word document to express your views on the following:
- If you determine a type of risk inherent to completing a project, how will you respond to the situation? Move out of the project immediately or analyze the risk and begin taking steps to respond to the risk. Discuss.
- As we discussed in previous weeks, there are five main process groups of a project:
Quality control should be important during each of these phases of the project. What are some of the types of quality control measures that should be taken with each of these process groups?
- What are some of the tools you can use to ensure quality throughout the project?
Change Control Management Plan
This assignment is in continuation to the project discussed in Submissions Area assignment in Week 3.
In this week, you have to focus on creating a change control management plan for the project for developing a corporate website
Based on your understanding of the topic, create a 2- to 3page report in a Microsoft Word document to express your views on the following:
- Explain how changes are documented and submitted in the change control management plan keeping in mind the factors such as roles and responsibilities related to the project.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.