Responses 150-200 words, each student must respond to two other students. Responses must be BRIEF BUT SUBSTANTIVE to get credit.
Your responses should:
- Greet a specific student or a group of fellow students by name.
- Briefly remind us of what he, she, or they said with a very short summary of the idea they presented.
- Include detail from our text and common reading as evidence for what you have to say (Remember that others will need to draw on our readings, too, so only use just enough information from our readings to make your point clearly).
- Add new information to the conversation (we don’t want to be reading the same thing over and over).
- Use class vocabulary [either common or technical vocabulary or both].
- Clearly identify the source of information and evidence that you do use.
Be free of major grammatical errors and very coherent (easily and quickly understood and without contradictions)