You are newly appointed project manager and as a part of your role you have been asked to develop a project plan for a project of your choice. You will need to assess the business case and provide evidence to show efficient planning of the project. You should:
– Describe the background of the project management principles, create project scope, aims and objectives and scope, time, cost parameters.
– Appraise the viability of the project by developing criteria for success/failure and application of appropriate project management tools and techniques.
– Recommend a suitable organizational structure, team roles and responsibilities and other human resources requirements of the project.
– Plan a prepare process to establish the project organization by applying processes for project monitoring and control using scheduling, estimating and cost control techniques.
– Use relevant project tools, techniques and graphic representation of data like bar charts and networks to highlight measures used for project performance.
– Evaluate key elements involved in execution of the project and post project appraisals.
you are required to generate a project plane charter, identify stakeholders, develop a project management plan, create a SMART project Scope, define and sequence activities and estimate resources. Also develop a Human Resources plan. Identify criteria for success/ failure of the project.
Develop a summary paragraph that formally authorizes a project and documents initial requirements of the project.
Identify all people or organizations impacted by the project, aspects regarding their interests, involvement, and impact on project success.
Project management plan:
List the actions necessary to define, prepare, integrate, and coordinate all subsidiary plans, MINIMUM 10 actions.