1. For this discussion, examine the nurse practice act for the state in which you plan to work as a nurse. In your initial post, include a summary of one area in the nurse practice act and include an association you could use to examine the standards of practice. In your response to your peers, discuss the similarities and differences you see in different states.
2. Prepare a written assignment that includes the following:
- Introduction to the assignment (sections of the assignment; roles of the nurse, scope of practice, compare and contrast of nurse practice acts â€“ LPN and RN)
- Describe the roles of the nurse for the program you are currently enrolled
- Identify the standards of practice for the nurse
- Compare and contrast the scope of practice for the LPN and RN
- Conclusion (reflect on the assignment including how you will use the scope of practice to support your role)
- Use at least two evidence-based articles from peer-reviewed journals or scholarly sources to support your findings. One of these should be the one of the associations for the license you will obtain. You must also integrate your two scholarly resources into the body of your paper using at least two in-text citations. Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citation style.
- Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Logical, original and insightful
- Professional organization, style, and mechanics in APA format