I will attach the rubric to guide you. Read the case study and then answer the questions with supporting details.
- Make a diagnosis (and mention possible diagnoses/diagnoses to rule out), and explain the rationale for the diagnosis.
- What are the points in favor of a bipolar II diagnosis?
- What might account for the failure to respond to any of the prior treatments?
- Given the diagnosis you have made, describe your medication treatment strategies. Discuss not only initial choices of medications but also your next-step strategy and why youâ€™ve chosen it. (In doing so, be sure to provide a rationale for your choices.) What questions should be addressed about the class of medications that is chosen (e.g., mood stabilizers)?
- Include a brief discussion of how you will integrate legal and ethical considerations of diagnosis, treatment, and consultation with medical professionals in light of the role and activities of the DEA.