Identify a person you know who has an immune system disorder or cancer. Review the content in your text for potential types of disorders.
Interview the affected person and write a 3-5 page paper identifying your findings.
Use 2-3 evidence-based articles from peer-reviewed journals or scholarly sources to support your findings or identify therapies that may be new or different from what the affected person may be using.
Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format. Have questions about APA? Visit the online APA guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/apa
You can find useful reference materials for this assignment in the School of Nursing guide: https://guides.rasmussen.edu/nursing/referenceebooks
Questions to guide your interview:
- Which immune system disorder do you have?
- How long have you had this disorder?
- How has this disorder changed your life?
- Are you able to carry out daily activities independently?
- Does this disorder affect your ability to work?
- How does this disorder affect your family?
- hat therapies are you using to manage this disorder?
- What, if any, side effects does the treatment have?
- Has this disorder changed your body?
- Does this disorder have any emotional effects on you?
- Have alternative therapies, such as Eastern medicine (acupuncture, herbal treatment, yoga) been tried or recommended?
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.