provide very specific answers to all the questions below!
DO NOT PLAGIARISE!
write minimum 50 words for the questions that need a more detailed answer!
Directions: Read the following questions. Watch the video Not Enough Apologies: Trauma Stories: https://www.pbs.org/video/not-enough-apologies-8bdjrb/. Answer the questions with complete sentences where appropriate.
- What percent of incarcerated youth have experienced trauma?
- A child who has been traumatized may have a fight, flight, or freeze response which could result in what type of behaviors?
- ACEs stands for what?
- ACEs leads to toxic stress which can damage what?
- Extreme neglect can lead to what kind of changes in a childâ€™s brain?
- What are some of the concerns of foster care and treatment centers?
- What does â€œswitching the lensâ€ mean?
- Give at least one key to healing childhood trauma.
- The trauma care cycle emphasizes s________.
- Repeated out-of-home placements result in more what?
- What are â€œpositive touchesâ€ at the Menominee Elementary School?
- How can teachers and community members help address trauma?
- What age group are the largest population removed from parents due to abuse or neglect?
- What is a sign of toxic stress in babies?
- What is some advice for adults working with traumatized children?