Nonprofit Servant Leader Profile
Using the topic study materials, research a reputable nonprofit organization that serves people and the community as a servant leader.
Create a 3-6-slide PowerPoint presentation, that illustrates how the nonprofit organization you chose puts servant leadership into action.
The content slides should provide detailed speakers notes that include supporting examples and APA citations. The detailed speaker’s notes will serve as verbatim transcript
- Specific information about the servant leadership principles employed by the organization
- Examples of how implementing servant leadership principles has helped the organization achieve success while having a positive impact on people and the community.
- Explanation of which servant leadership principles you recognize as most valuable and would consider integrating within your own organization.
Use a minimum of two resources to strengthen and support your claims. Each section of your presentation should include in-text citations.
On the title slide of your PowerPoint presentation, place you name
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing with supporting citations and specific examples is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
RUBIC TO FOLLOW:
- Specific servant leadership principles employed by the organization are extremely thorough and include extensive explanation, supporting details, and citations.
- Examples of how implementing servant leadership principles have helped the organization achieve success while having a positive impact on people and the community are included with details that provided additional insight and supporting citations.
- Servant leadership principles are thoroughly explained with personal insight as to the reason that they are valuable and worth integrating within oneâ€™s own organization and supporting citations.
- Speaker notes match the video audio and enhance comprehension of the content and include insightful examples and supportive citations.
- The layout is visually pleasing and contributes to the overall message with appropriate use of headings, subheadings, and white space. Text is appropriate in length for and to the point. The background and colors enhance the readability of the text.
- The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
- Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.