msn fp6111 assessment 4 program effectiveness presentation.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with 10â€“12 slides that proposes a systematic process for determining the effectiveness of the nursing program for a sample course.
Program effectiveness depends not only on internal factors but also on external factors. Course outcomes should be based on the program learning outcomes and placed in an evaluation plan. Program outcomes evaluate the effectiveness of the whole program.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with 10â€“12 slides that proposes a systematic process for determining the effectiveness of the nursing program for your new course.
While you will not have access to real analytical data from real learners to show how the course is meeting the learning and program outcomes, you should still be able to use the formative feedback from the instructor you received for your earlier assessments, as well as scholarly research to think critically about a process that could potentially guide improvement efforts for the nursing program in which the course is being hypothetically offered.
Make sure your presentation contains the following slide headings and sections, which reflect critical elements that align with the grading criteria:
- Purpose. Include the reasons for the presentation (1â€“2 slides).
- Philosophical Approaches. Explain some of the major philosophical approaches to evaluation (2â€“3 slides).
- Program Evaluation Process. Show the steps of the program evaluation process (2â€“3 slides).
- Evaluation Design. Select and articulate an evaluation design, framework, or model for program evaluation (2â€“3 slides).
- Program Improvement. Examine how data analysis can be used to foster ongoing program improvement (2â€“3 slides).
- References. Include a minimum of eight sources, cited using current APA style and formatting.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Bullets: Aim for 6â€“7 bullets per slide and 4â€“6 words per bullet.
- Images: Use graphics liberally throughout the presentation but ensure they are appropriate for the content provided.
- Speaker notes: Use the Notes section within PowerPoint to provide all the information relevant to each slide, which you would otherwise present verbally.
- APA citations: Include proper APA style in-text citations in the speaker notes and on slides (if relevant).