Respond to each question below with a brief paragraph. Offer specific examples, rather than vague, general statements. There is no right or wrong answers to this assignment. However, thoughtfulness and thoroughness do count. Please write professionally (spellcheck, good grammar, etc.)
- What early experiences have shaped your beliefs?
- When your beliefs have changed over time, why did this happen?
- What traditions and values do you hold as you enter into new learning experiences?
- Do you have any regrets about how you handled past learning experiences?
- Do you learn the same way that most other people do, or are there any characteristics you have that make it more difficult – or easier – for you to learn new things?
- As a learner, where are you on Kolb’s diagram- acquisition, specialization, or integration? Give examples that validate your position (Refer to Kolb: “How We Learn and Develop The Self: The Big Picture)
Your paper should be double-spaced and include a centered title. Any sources used should be properly cited in MLA format.
Documents attached below for Question#6