Marketing Management Analysis.
Marketing Management Analysis
This assignment constitutes 80% of your overall grade for this module.
Submission date: 10th May 2013.
You are required to produce an academic paper which demonstrates your understanding of key aspects of Marketing Management. The paper should:
1. Discuss and critically examine the role and benefits of strong brands to:
? Brand owners
2. Identify the processes by which a strong brand is created.
The paper should have a sound theoretical and conceptual perspective, containing evidence of critical debate within an appropriate academic literature. A minimum of 6 academic journal articles should be referred to.
The paper also needs to be grounded in a ‘real world’ business context, identifying application to strategy development. A specific company need not be selected ? generic recommendations to company management are sufficient.
Presentation and Marking Scheme
1. The paper should be based on the material studied in module sessions 8 to14 inclusive. It should not take as its focus the foundational principles of marketing, which is covered in module sessions 1 to 7.
2. It should be of 2,500 words, excluding appendices. The word count for the assignment should appear on the front page.
3. This assignment should reflect a balance between:
a. theoretical understanding, evidenced by research from a range of academic journal sources ? minimum 6.
b. practical application of theory, evidenced by application to marketing strategy to illustrate your discussion and evaluation.