Kelly v. Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
Read and answer Kelly v. Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. in your Cheeseman textbook on pages 424-425. See attached document
• Respond to the three Case Questions found in your Cheeseman textbook page 425.
• Assume your readers know the facts of the case as articulated in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
Read and answer Smith v. Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board in your Cheeseman textbook on pages 432-433. See attached document
• Assume your readers know the facts of the case and are only seeking your opinions on the best argument for Modesto High School to use to overturn the California Court of Appeals decision.
• Provide convincing arguments for your recommendations and opinions.
Read and answer the following section in your textbook: See attached document
o Sections 18.4 Agent (pp. 396-397),
o 20.6 Workers’ Compensation (p. 434),
o 20.3 Occupational Safety (pp.433- 434),
o 18.2 Scope of Employment (p. 396), and
o Family and Medical Leave Act (p. 430).
• Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts, if a case is cited, for each fact pattern.
• Assume your readers know the facts of each scenario and are seeking your opinions on whether or not each of the subjects affect business in the United States. If so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Read and answer Section 18.8 Ethics in your Cheeseman textbook on pages 397-398. See attached document
• Assume your readers know the facts of the case and are only seeking your opinions on the three questions found at the end of Section 18.8. Argue both sides of all issues.
Draft first paragraph to contain all the facts given and any business legal concepts you plan to use for your analysis and arguments;
Draft two paragraphs for the weakest issue you will address – one will be for the negative side of the issue (what makes it weak) and one for the positive side of the issue. Find one source for the negative analysis and one for the positive analysis; Write a concluding paragraph containing all your thoughts, ideas, opinions, suggestions (for the boss), conclusions, recommendations, etc. Ensure you comply with the 6th Edition of the APA Format or any business format your company requires