I will attach it in the profile
Dublin Business School
On completion of this assignment students should:
Your overall grade will reflect:
Marketing a New Product for the Food and Beverage Market
“In line with uncertainty in the greater economy consumers are staying home more often, which has provided a boost for supermarkets. “You can see this in the increase in meal deals in store and the greater prominence of occasion-based marketing’” “Taking an in depth look at shoppers in the store Kantar’s Cathy Cross discussed how sentiment in the home affects the shopper in the store. Unsurprisingly, consumers with less to spend are more focussed on price, promotions and sticking to a budget. Nowadays, a whopping 40% of consumers prepare a shopping list.” (Reading Pack,‘Kantar Conference Examines Key Shopper Trends’ Checkout.ie)
Devise and create a new product for the Food and Beverage Market
Carry out market research on your chosen food category, detailing your findings with references. (20 marks) Some suggested websites;
General Requirements for Students:
- A proportion of assessment marks is allocated to presentation. All assignments must be word-processed, with word count noted unless otherwise stated by the lecturer.
- When submitting online, assignments must be submitted no later than the stated deadline.
- Extensions to assignment submission deadlines will be not be granted, other than in exceptional circumstances. To apply for an extension please go to Assignments must be appropriately packaged and presented.
- Assignments that exceed the word count will be penalised.
- Students are required to refer to the assessment regulations in their Student Guides and on the Student Website.
- Dublin Business School penalises students who engage in academic impropriety (i.e. plagiarism, collusion and/or copying). Please refer to the attached referencing guidelines for information on correct referencing.
What is referencing and why is it necessary?
Please follow this link to the Harvard Style Referencing Guide – all referencing is required in this format.