omplete Reflective Journal 2 by answering the following prompt questions:
1. Revisit your first draft and indicate changes based on the information you learned during this course. Do not simply state that you would keep it all the same; justify and explain what you would keep and why, what you would change and why. Be descriptive and detailed.
2. How have your first two courses in our program changed your view about education at the graduate level?
3. How has this course impacted your learning as a graduate student? Please share your insights.
4. What was your greatest challenge and greatest accomplishment related to this course?
5. Finally, if you were riding in an elevator, how would you describe your greatest take-away from this course? (what would your elevator speech include?)
Be Certain to Answer EACH question.