1. View the attached powerpoint case study, and provide your answers to all the questions.
2. Identify your local and/or regional HazMat resource facilities or â€œkey personnelâ€ (toxicologist, poison control center, industrial/transportation mitigation expert teams, etc). Provide the contact, agency, address and phone contact as a resource list. Which ICS form would this best be placed on?
3. Prepare your â€œMasterâ€ Incident Action Plan â€œTemplateâ€ for your portfolio, specifically (including) related to all government and private resources, including specialized medical care facilities, that you would use for an event in your jurisdiction.
4. Locate, identify, and provide your cohort with two â€œuniqueâ€ (not class materials cited) on-line or off-line resources for the identification of hazardous materials or the protection/mitigation/emergency care of same. (In other words, resources that would be useful to you if you were in the role of the HazMat IC or Tech Specialist).
5. Research and review the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS). List the purpose and goal of the SNS for local response and governmental response organizations.
My location is New Castle County, Delaware State. These links will help to identify some of responsible agencies:
Accident Report: https://dnrec.alpha.delaware.gov/croda-questions-answers/
Reference to appropriate authoritative resources and official websites. Must be accessible online. Use New Times Roman 12 font with 1â€ margins and APA style.
– – Noll, Hilderbrand, and Yvossa Hazardous material: Managing the incident 4th ed. (chapters 9 through 11)
– – Stilp, R. and Bevelacqua, A.; Emergency Medical Response to Hazardous Material Incidents, ISBN-10: 0-8273-7829-7 DELMAR CENGAGE Learning. (Chapters 5, 12, App A)
– Henry, T.; Decontamination for Hazardous Materials Emergencies, ISBN-10 0-7668-0693-6 DELMAR CENGAGE Learning.
– Consider browsing Medical Management of Radiological Casualties, from the Resources/Library