Glossary New Policy Institute.
Glossary New Policy Institute
1. Choose any subject related to your pathway (SCIENCE) and find 2-3 articles/texts related to the subject from one or more of the following websites:
• New Policy Institute: http://npi.org.uk/blog/
• The Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/uk
• Office of National Statistics: http://ons.gov.uk
2. Read the articles and look out for:
• People/organisations related to the subject
• Abbreviations (e.g. NEET)
• Words/expressions/terminology related to the subject
• Any other new academic/formal words from the articles
3. Complete the glossary task on the next page. You should aim to include 2 items for each table A-D (a total of 8 items). If you cannot find 2 for each table A-D, make sure you have 8 in total.