cholar-Practitioner Project (15 pages, excluding title page and references):
- Introduction: Summarize the community and the health issue as identified . If you did not create one, you may write your own summary based on an assessment posted by the New York State Department of Health a.
- Describe the primary health issue in the community and the type of evidence-based solution or intervention needed in that community.
- Synthesize the data that support the need for intervention.
- State concisely one or more possible theories that might guide the intervention, and explain why you chose that theory(ies).
- State the key objectives of the intervention and how they link to the theory(ies) or parts of the theory(ies).
- Explain how the theories could drive the intervention. Which elements of the theories work well and which do not apply to your intervention?
- Compare the chosen theory(ies) with two other theories, and explain why certain elements or entire theories were rejected.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the theory(ies) you chose.
- Describe how you might apply the theory(ies) using other theory-based examples from the literature of interventions for this public health issue.
- If appropriate, could your study use a conceptual framework? If so, briefly explain how this conceptual framework could fit with your intervention.
- Provide a brief summary of your Scholar-Practitioner Project.
- 15 pages and 8 refeences within past five years.