I need 2 different Documents as one is for the discussion and the other one is for Assignment and both should be plagiarism free,
Mobile devices (smartphones) are the number one Internet-connected device. Mobile devices are also a threat to organizations’ networks as these devices have storage mediums, Near Field Communication (NFC), and other technological advances that make them undeniable dangerous as an access point for malicious individuals. We carry them nearly everywhere we go. Android is an open-source that allows customization to the operating system and is considered static. While iOS is not open source and controlled by Apple, however, users can jailbreak them which lowers the security and expose the device to vulnerabilities.
What process do you propose to mitigate the threats towards mobile devices?
Participants must create a thread in order to view other threads in this forum. Post by the end of Wednesday to allow other students to read your threat and provide comments.
Your main post should be a minimum of 250 words. Make sure your peer discussion address some of the terms and concepts presented in the course with a minimum of 100 words.
Please respond to at least two learners. Your responses should be substantive (minimum of 100 words) and do at least one of the following:
- Ask a probing question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion.
Responses to peers such as “I agree with your point”, or responses that are not substantive and at the Graduate level will not receive maximum points.
In your responses, reference the assigned readings and other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature as needed to support your views and writing.
For this assignment, review the attached research article “Cyber Security and the Internet of Things: Vulnerabilities, Threats, Intruders and Attacks” and evaluate it in 2 pages or less (700 words), using your own words, by addressing the following:
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis -logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions The article you use must be at least 3 pages long and be a primary or original research article.
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
When you write your evaluation be brief and concise, this is not meant to be an essay but an objective evaluation that one can read very easily and quickly. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) and a photocopy of the article when you turn in your evaluation.
I have attached PDF for assignment Reference