Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Review and define the five (5) steps of strategic planning depicted in Exhibit 2-1 (attached below). Based on the information, provide a statement of overall importance of these steps to your project team.
- Develop a vision and mission statement for the project team specific to the current project. HINT: It is highly recommended to follow the guidance offered in the textbook about vision and mission statement.
- Explain to the project team what a project charter is and why it is used. Then, review Exhibit 3.3 (attached below) and select any 3 charter elements you feel are more important and explain why.
- Provide a â€œStatement of Emphasisâ€ to your project team based on the information you provided in the previous 3 sections above. The goal is to ensure your team understands the importance of the information.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- At least three (3) quality academic (peer-reviewed) resources in this assignment. One of the references must be from the textbook Contemporary Project Management, 4th ed. by Timothy Kloppenborg. I must be able to easily find and access the other references used.
all of the information needed is provided. Please pay close attention to the instructions and the attached exhibits. It must be Times New Roman, font 12, double-spaced. Extremely important is the references. The textbook title have to be one of them and again, I must be able to find the references and they must be legitimate references. Absolutely no plagiarism. T