Earth Science Lab.
Earth Science Lab
* What question(s) are you trying to answer?
* Include any preliminary observations or background information about the subject
For example, I will attempt to see water and food coloring molecules.
Hypothesis: After reading about the lab you should be able to come up with a hypothesis, educated guess following format:
* Write a possible solution for the problem which should be clear, simple, and direct.
* Make sure this possible solution is a complete sentence.
* Make sure the statement is testable, an if-then statement is recommended to illustrate what criteria will support your hypothesis (and what data would no support the hypothesis).
Most commonly, hypotheses take three formats, pick one applicable to the lab:
1. a question, “Does temperature affect fermentation?”
2. a conditional statement, “Temperature may affect fermentation.”
3. an If, then statement, “If fermentation rate is related to temperature, then increasing the temperature will increase gas production.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!