Watch the following Mary Fisher videos, and then address the items under the videos in your posts.
- Library Video: Mary Fisher: Background and Accomplishments
Running Time: 1:58 minutes
- Library Video: Mary Fisher: 1996 AIDS Speech to the Republican National Committee
Running Time: 6:22 minutes
After watching these videos, answer the following questions in your initial discussion post.
- What was your perception of Mary Fisher before she started speaking?
- How did that perception change after she talked about her condition?
- What type of listening did you use while watching the video?
- Was there anything within the video that was a barrier for you? What, if anything, did you do to combat that barrier?