Create an original posting with a minimum of 250-300 words.
- Implementing evidence into practice requires nurses to identify, critically appraise and synthesize research. this may require a comprehensive literature review. Please respond to the following questions:
- In you own words, discuss what “evidence” means to you.
- What are “journal articles” and “Peer Review”?
- In your own words, describe in detail what a literature review is and how it is useful when making clinical decisions?
- Discuss in detail the major purposes of doing a literature review.
- Discuss the various criteria that a good literature review will have.
- What does the acronym IMRaD stand for?