- Use the original (not modified) data set selected for your SPP (on week 1), and open it in SPSS.
Perform the following operations on the data set:
- Select a continuous variable from the data set and provide full definition for each variable.
- Convert your continuous variable to a categorical variable.
- Provide reason for how you converted the variable.
- Provide descriptive statistics for the continuous variable.
- Produce frequency tables for the new variable you made.
- If any of the cells in your frequency table has less than 6 individuals in it, combine that level with other levels so there is no frequency less than 6.
- Submit descriptive statistics for both the original and new variables.