You will complete the Portfolio template, which will cover the areas listed below. Your information should be supported with research throughout the portfolio (minimally 3 sources to support work throughout the assignment). Be sure to explain each area below in detail:
- Title page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date
- Introduction: In this section, in 2â€“3 paragraphs, you will explain who you are and your chosen professional field as well as a brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally.
- Lifelong professionalism and how you will maintain your image: You will give an overview in 2â€“3 paragraphs of how you will focus on continuing to maintain your professional image in the future of the career you have chosen to pursue.
- Short-term goals: 2â€“3 short-term professional goals (written as SMART statement). Explanation of a plan to meet each goal (1 paragraph per goal) and rationale for why the goal will support your professionalism (1 paragraph per goal).
- Long-term goals: 2â€“3 long-term professional goals (written as SMART statement). Explanation of a plan to meet each goal (1 paragraph per goal) and rationale for why the goal will support your professionalism (1 paragraph per goal).
- Education Plan: At least 3 ways that you can maintain your knowledge throughout your degree. Explain why each way would be important to your career (minimum of 3 paragraphs).
- Budgeting Plan: Explanation as to how you will budget to ensure all future education (should connect to the education plan) as well as future career marketability needs are met. (minimum of 3 paragraphs).
- Reference Page: Sources should follow APA formatting guidelines with corresponding in-text citations within the body of the portfolio.
- Detailed explanations for each part should be included.
- Information should be organized clearly throughout the presentation
- Support from outside source material should be included in the presentation
- Template must be used for assignment