complete project based on instrcutor s feedbacks
complete project based on instrcutor s feedbacks
Follow requirement by following attached steps: Correct gap analysis survey and write 400 -500 reflection by using project 1 tab at the bottom tap. Correct already completed step 4 and 5, ensure everything together as step 6. (This is previous instructions from previous post: Write 6 double spaced pages report (Step 4), write 1/2 -1 page recommendation on value proposition (Step 5), write 8-9 pages final report (step 6- by combining step 4 and step 5 together) based on finding from research notes, outline (Follow each steps in guide provided) in APA format 12 font and use attached international expansion case to write report.
Work that needs corrections attached, guide and steps and excel for gap analysis attached as well. (PLEASE MAKE CORRECTIONS BASED ON INSTRUCTORâ€™S FEEDBACKS)
This response pertains to the executive summary.
In the executive summary I like to see linkage to the key marketing concepts. For example, are the HENRY and millennials different because they desire different benefits? Or do they have different needs? Also, in the executive summary I like to see your recommendation. Reference my Ask the Professor post on the topic for more details and check out the link to the writing center.
This response pertains to your value proposition.
How do you define the value proposition? Which of the 2 models are you using? You may want to reference the article in Step 5 (Walsh, J, 2019) for more details (see link under resource of the Value Proposition learning topic.
Similar to my comments on your paper, you should be very clear in describing the marketing concepts. So, when you create the value proposition, you should first explain to the reader your understanding of the value proposition.
In your recommendation to enter/or not enter the markets, I like to compare the recommendation to the other sections of the paper. If your paper is consistently pointing to similarities across the markets, the value proposition would be similar across the markets and the recommendation would be the same. However, if youâ€™re pointing to dissimilarities, I look for slightly different value propositions by market and possibly different recommendations. When you pull everything together for final submission, just check for this continuity.
This response pertains to overall report
Iâ€™ll reply to each of your 3 files separately. This response is for the buying behavior file.
I like to keep the milestone responses short and direct. This allows me to reply quickly and keep you progressing. So, here you go:
1. You have a lot of very good research here. Your understanding of the high end refrigerator market and consumers is apparent; however, your paper lacks clear linkage with the marketing concepts within Step 4. You should be more clear in defining the key marketing terms â€œfeatures, benefits, etc.â€, which are outlined in the project. You should show the reader that you understand the marketing concepts and ensure that the reader understands exactly how youâ€™re defining these concepts. When you define remember to cite your source of definition. Step 3 in the project will get you started.
2. I like to ask students to print the paper and then turn to Step 4 of the project. Highlight your responses to the 4 questions in your printed paper. Are the responses clear and organized so the reader can easily understand? I donâ€™t see exact alignment between the questions and your paper. For example, what are the feature and benefits? Or, how do you differentiate between the two? Remember the projects in this course are clearly linked to specific questions. The questions are intentionally written to ensure 1) you understand the concepts (back to my comments in #1 above) and 2) you can apply the concepts to the case (high-end refrigerators). Again, as mentioned above, you have very good application here.
To summarize some next steps for you to consider: 1) be sure that youâ€™re introducing the marketing concepts in the questions through a definition for the reader and 2) be sure that your paper answers all of the questions clearly.
Again, you have a very good start here with your application research (high-end refrigerators).
This response pertains to gap analysis survey/reflection
You’ve provided a summary. But, I encourage you to improve your writing clarity. I should not be searching for your listed gaps within the text.
With future assignments in this course be much more clear in how you formulate your written answers. For example, with this assignment consider referencing the information within the table (either the numbers (Part 1: Number 2) or creating headings (Provide sufficient, correctly cited support that substantiates the writerâ€™s ideas)). Any method to help the reader to identify your answer is critically important.
From this assessment, the numbers with the greatest negative “gap” should be your selection. And, I do not see that direct linkage.
If you were to summarize, what are your gaps and how do they link to the table above?
Here is the recent feedback I got from the instructor:
You have not met the requirements for project. Since you did submit your files prior to the deadline, you have 2 weeks from the original Project 1 due date and up to 2 re-submit attempts to reach at least an MP.
Here is a few areas to work on in your re-submit.
1. Merge your files into 1 and use the appropriate naming. Review the project steps for details.
2. I do not see where you’ve defined the key marketing terms in the project. See my earlier comment – You should be more clear in defining the key marketing terms â€œfeatures, benefits, etc.â€, which are outlined in the project. You should show the reader that you understand the marketing concepts and ensure that the reader understands exactly how youâ€™re defining these concepts. When you define remember to cite your source of definition. Step 3 in the project will get you started.
3. I don’t see where you answered some of the questions. For example, where do you differentiate a feature and benefit? Or, where do you describe latent or manifest motives? See my earlier comment – For example, what are the feature and benefits? Or, how do you differentiate between the two? Remember the projects in this course are clearly linked to specific questions. The questions are intentionally written to ensure 1) you understand the concepts (back to my comments in #1 above) and 2) you can apply the concepts to the case (high-end refrigerators).
4. Review my comments during your milestone submission to ensure that you’re answering the questions. This project is not only about the market research.
5. To help with the comments above, your value proposition introduction nicely defines the term. You need to provide similar definition for other terms. Only gap with the value proposition is that you don’t have any references, which you need to add to the definition.
6. I do not understand how you’ve written your executive summary. Reference the Ask the Professor post on this topic. You’ll need to write a clear executive summary and merge into the paper as described in the instruction.
I hope that the comments above help you to progress.