Click Power Manufacturing Company: Job Satisfaction Survey | Transcript multimedia piece for survey results that identify areas of particular concern that require a plan for immediate resolution. In your role as the HR Manager for PMC, you have been tasked by executive leadership with analyzing the survey data and developing a strategic plan to improve PMC’s employee retention and overall job satisfaction.
For the areas of pay satisfaction, career planning, and the accessibility of top management, include the following in your strategic plan to PMC’s executive leadership:
- To assist leadership in their interpretation, analyze possible causes for the top identified issues. Support your analysis with professional resources.
- Develop recommendations for strategies to employ in the short term. What steps or actions can be taken to begin improving retention and job satisfaction within six months? Justify your recommendations with academic, scholarly, or professional sources.
- Develop recommendations for strategies to employ over the long term. What steps or actions can be taken to significantly improve retention and job satisfaction within three years? Justify your recommendations with academic, scholarly, or professional sources.
- Compare your own plan to best practices for retention and job satisfaction. Use course resources to support your comparison.
Your strategic plan should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least 3 academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: 8 pages, not including the references list.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Strategic Planning for Improving Retention and Job Satisfaction scoring guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assessment before submission.