community newsletter 4
community newsletter 4
Imagine most people in your community are not aware of long-term care programs or services available to them. You have decided to create an informational newsletter that will be sent to every household in your community.
In the newsletter, you will provide information on these( Skilled nursing facility and Assisted Living Facility programs and services using your own observations to provide specific examples. Make this relevant to people who live in Austin TX. Do not use generic examples but use community-based resources you will refer your local older adults to.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word newsletter to your community. Using your classwork and prior observations as support, provide details of the programs and services available in your community. In your newsletter:
- Analyze types of programs and services for long-term care populations.
- Consider whatâ€™s available outside of your community as well as what is available within your community in your analysis
- Explain information sources for programs and services.
- Consider how the programs or services provide information to potential clients. What are their main methods of providing important information to the community?
- Analyze local community programs and services for long-term care populations.
- Analyze local social programs and services for long-term care populations.
- Analyze local educational programs and services for long-term care populations.
- Explain the benefits of social and educational programs and services.
- Determine sources of funding for community, social, and educational programs and services in your state.
- Evaluate the impact of reimbursement on long-term care.
- Consider the effect of reimbursement on the specific programs and services in your community.
- Explain licensure requirements for programs and services.
- Analyze current trends and issues in long-term care in your area and for the general older target audience.
- Consider how the programs and services fit within, or miss the mark, with these trends and issues.
- Analyze how your community programs and services promote health and wellness concepts to address the needs of various LTC populations.
Note: Newsletters are to be creative, informative, and interesting.