In this assignment, you will review the case discussing the intersection of public health and mental health found in Chapter 3 of Public Health Ethics (page. 9-12) (attached).
In approximately 2 pages, your paper should address the following:
- What elements of broad strategic thinking do you see demonstrated?
- What aspects of social development are addressed?
- What evidence of healthy public policy do you see or not see from government involvement?
- Do you see evidence of systems development for health or social policy and related programming? (Example: Developing community-based programs to reach individuals outside of typical settings)
- What information stood out most to you from this case study that you might be able to apply in your local community?
- Write a 2-3-page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications, government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed journal articles.