Submit your responses to the following prompts.
- What type of brand message should Generic Electronics send to its potential customers? Explain your answer. (75 words, or 1 paragraph)
- How should Genericâ€™s marketing managers adjust this deviceâ€™s branding throughout the four stages of the product life cycle (PLC)? In your response, be sure to briefly describe each stage of the product life cycle. (150â€“225 words, or 2â€“3 paragraphs)
- During the introductory stage of this device, which pricing strategy should Generic Electronics use? When the device hits the maturity stage, how should the pricing strategy be different? (75 words, or 1 paragraph)
- Which distribution channel should Generic Electronics use? The options are direct sales (i.e., business to consumer, or B2C) through the companyâ€™s eCommerce and mCommerce sites, or indirectly (i.e., business to business, or B2B) through other retailers such as Best Buy and Amazon. Discuss the pros and cons of these options. (150â€“225 words, or 2â€“3 paragraphs)
- Why is it important for Generic Electronics to have an integrated marketing communication plan? (75â€“150 words, or 1â€“2 paragraphs)
- How should Genericâ€™s marketing managers ensure they are utilizing integrated marketing communication and are sending consistent messages throughout the different traditional and digital marketing channels? (75â€“150 words, or 1â€“2 paragraphs)