- Read Case Study 1 â€“ Going to the dogs and answer the 3 questions that follow (pages 134 â€“ 135)
- Read Case Study 1 â€“ Companies learning to be flexible and answer the 3 questions that follo
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub-steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
- Conclusion (every paper should end with a strong conclusion or summary)
- 3â€“5 pages in length (excluding the cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- APA format,