Discussion Prompt 1-3 Paragraphs
- What is the difference between a fallacy of relevance, a fallacy of weak induction, and a fallacy of ambiguity?
- Provide at least one example of each, either something that youâ€™ve heard or construct your own.
Choose an advertisement, either on television, on the radio, on the internet, or in print.
Describe and analyze the advertisement by answering the following questions:
- Where did you find the ad?
- Briefly describe the scenario depicted in the ad.
- What product is being advertised?
- Identify the main claim in that advertisement.
- Is the claim credible? Why or why not?
- What might make the claim more credible? What might make it less credible?
Your analysis must be at least 250 words in length and follow APA (6th ed.) formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate.
Term Paper Outline: Abortion (from previous question you helped me in)
For this assignment, you will develop an outline for your term paper.
Use the sample outline provided to help structure your outline, which will assist you in organizing your final paper. Your final paper will include:
- An introduction to the claim you are investigating
- Body paragraphs which will analyze the claim
- Your conclusions about the claim and its validity
Open the sample outline (Attached at to question) and fill in the blanks with the main points you will address concerning your claim.