1. Develop a case study using the nine step process (attached) and NFPA 7.2 as guides. starting at incident initiation and ending with incident termination. Discuss the occupational, environmental, and public health implications and concerns along the journey. In addition, compare and contrast these stages against one another….
What I am seeking is thought process along this journey.
1. Do the response personnel have more challenging issues compared to EMS personnel or hospital personnel?
2. Is the risk for the response personnel greater than that of the community, why or how? Do we have “defined” knowns for arriving firefighting companies and emergency personnel?
3. Setup a command structure within your group to determine how to formulate a personnel and resource framework to address the incident.
4. This incident involves Ethylene Oxide – substitute Chlorine as the substance and compare and contrast the differences with occupational, environmental, and public health impacts to responders, the community, and any water/air/land issues.
5. Respond to 2 of your classmates discussion posts (attached)